View Single Post
Old 03-14-2017, 03:39 AM

Default Beware of This Sports Card Auction

Hi guys-
I spoke with auctioneer, listed below, after reading his policies. I had to hear it for myself.
Here is Cliffnotes: We'll describe item your buying BUT it doesn't mean anything... Look at the pictures to decide items worth. IT ALL ON YOU..No returns.
I've lost my share over the years to fake cards being sold as real. And I do heavy research if I have concerns (like microscope forensics stuff - I hate people that steal like this). You are hit twice. Loosing your money and find out your coveted card is fake. All items are signed/Autographed with a Bogus Cert. He is a piece of work. They say 90% off signed sports memorabilia is fake. He look to be doing the same. PASS THIS ON....

Randy's Cabin Online Auctions 440-710-4720
Mar 18 Time 11:00AM - Location Mayfield, OH
http://www.auctionzip.com/auction-ca...log_WYRIV8EOE1

Conditions of Sale
Written and oral descriptions are our opinions and should in no way be construed as a guarantee of any kind as to age, condition, materials or any other feature of items being sold. While every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the catalogue and the description of any lot, it is the buyer's responsibility to satisfy themselves of the authenticity, attribution, genuineness, origin, authorship, date, age, period, condition or quality of any lot before bidding.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg H19506-L114520894.jpg (32.9 KB, 400 views)