View Single Post
Old 05-28-2004, 08:51 AM
Administrator

Default From the bottom of my heart, I believe

Posted By: Julie

warshawlaw, I would even extend my hatred of censorship to censorship of assinine, off-topic threads on the Forum. Censorship is a bad road to go down. There is only one post ever made on this board that I thought should be censored, and that was because it hurt somebody--in ADDITION to being assinine and off topic! Two guys fighting about grading or the legitimacy of a card doesn't hurt anybody...and how much space does one thread take up?

Couple of years ago, or less, you all decided (because of my clumsy posting) that I should be enshrined in the KKK--and i couldn't even get to a computer all day, because someone else was using it for something important. It made me mad as hell (and even hurt some)--but it wasn't off topic or assinine. Probably, to this day, if any of you still think of it, some of you STILL think "White Citizen's Council." (see, I COULDN'T belong to the KKK, because I'm a Jew!)...even though I did get to defend myself eventually. I STILL wouldn't have had it censored!