View Single Post
Old 05-07-2014, 10:17 AM
Mario Borgerding

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonD08 View Post
I have had the utmost professional experience from this seller. Mario, your post makes no sense to me when you say the "buyer" backed out of the deal. Were you the buyer? I would also go out on a limb and say they have far more knowledge in vintage sportscards than all of the posters on this thread combined. I am not in any way affiliated but will say I have done business for many years......well before this board blew up and say that I have never had a negative experience. If you do not like the prices then just move on down the road. Sounds like a case of sore ass spoiled child syndrome to me.

Jason
Thanks Jason for the comment, "Sounds like a case of sore ass spoiled child syndrome to me." You clearly do not know me, but I would appreciate an attempt to get to know you before making a remark of that magnitude. Respectfully submitted, Mario Borgerding

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

Successful Transactions with: kdixon; digdugdig; Brian Van Horn; old-baseball; Jim F; dougscats; Drew6; VoodooChild; yanksfan09; T206Collector; tinkertoeverstochance; sreader3; familytoad; ValKehl. Hoping for many more!

Last edited by Andretti83; 05-07-2014 at 10:31 AM.