Thread: 4 Sharp Corners
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2017, 07:49 PM
Scott B.

Quote:
Originally Posted by savedfrommyspokes View Post
So, if at some point, only sellers who offer the same price to all of their customers (the sellers who do not arbitrarily discount to you or anyone else because their business model is sound) have the cards you are looking to add to your collection, are you: A) going to stop collecting because you won't buy from sellers who won't negotiate OR B) going to get over the fact that they did not give you what you want and buy from them?
Since the cards I collect, mostly, are a dime a dozen, reason being they are from the junk wax era, example A) doesnt really apply.

Because I collect over-produced cards, that are worth very little, and can be found everywhere, i won't ever need to get over the fact...

It is not much of an over-stretch to understand and/or agree with a person only paying what he wants to pay for a used item. Just as sellers can refuse to sell to you, you can refuse to buy from them.

I get what I want, at the price I want, or i don't buy. I just did that recently on the house i bought. And will continue to do so on anything used I buy. You should as well, everyone should. It's your money, you earned it, spend it as you want, not at what sellers want to charge you.