View Single Post
Old 08-02-2002, 02:45 PM
Administrator

Default Official Board Question of the Week

Posted By: jay berhens

as almost everyone here knows, I collect cards with Indian Chiefs on them. Mainly A&G N2 (need 6 including variations to finish set) and N36 (not even close to completing, too damn rare) Celebrated American Indian Chiefs, Dockman/American Caramel Wild West 24 cards set (need 4 Dockmans and 13 AC), American Caramel Wild West Caramel 20 card set (need 7) Ganong Chocalates (have 39 of 50, hows that for a Ganong collection, Pete?) and Monarch/Kickapoo (need Red Cloud and Black Hawk).

I also have a large collection of Banana Splits memorabilia, over 200 dvds and a few Allen & Ginter Albums. At one time or another have collected just about everything including comics, stamps, coins, board games, action figures (which Is till have about 500), lunch pails, beer cans and lots of other things I am forgetting.

With most of my Indian sets being compete I will be venturing back into baseball cards more seriously again. This time I will be working on something I threatened to do back in the 80s, put together a player set. Player set being one card of anyone that has appeared on a baseball card.

Jay