View Single Post
Old 06-27-2018, 08:24 AM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Location: https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/mysetregistry/set/348387

I still dont understand how his court appointed counseling can be deemed a success when his own quote says he maintained his innocence throughout the whole process.. what was all of this treatment for? Playing games with the system doesnt help the system. You arent moving on with your life if you just plead guilty to a sex crime. Its one thing if its for trespassing or maybe domestic batter, but man, i wouldnt plea gulity to a murder to get on with my life and just tell everyone i was really innocent etc..

We can take it a step further...what if he admitted he was guilty and everyone agrees he was guilty including him...the fact that he was a minor at the time still makes you think he should be able to get a job if the talent is there..

I dont know why his claiming innocence has anything to do with it. Otherwise every time we are dealing with someone that pleads 'guilty' we will then be having a second trial of public opinion of whether they were 'really guilty'

He could of gone to trial and lost and still claimed innocence...if lost a he said she said trial, i think he makes a better case of innocence.........

there are lot of guys on death row that lost at trial but then project innocence or something like that later proved they they were innocent by dna or whatever...if that same guy pleaded guilty to move on with their life i dont think project innocense gets involved......basically to me pleading guilty for such a bad crime still is a big deal to me....even bigger then losing a trial but maintaining innocence when the evidence is weak..

if you arent guilty, what are you really putting your 'victim' through. Why worry about her issues at trial if she is the liar.

Also the victim mother in this case i believe still thinks he did it...but again does it really matter...

Last edited by 1952boyntoncollector; 06-27-2018 at 08:42 AM.