View Single Post
Old 04-17-2016, 05:26 AM
Weingarten's Vintage

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhernandez View Post
You are welcome! Looking further at your FB page you note that you have OJ Simpson pics in your collection and you give him some props. Glad to see that you are ok with murder and ok with collecting athletes that have been accused of murder. But in your book a supposed rape is worse than a supposed murder. And you did note that OJ was a fine athlete and I would say Kobe is also a outstanding athlete; that is what this thread was intended to be about, the person as a athlete. But you pick and choose who to cross personal life with the athletic ability of the person of topic of this thread. Thank you for being non biased!
I would agree with the athlete part and believe I stated that about Kobe. There is no denying that. My posts here are directed to those celebrating lhim as a hero. The oj post, if memory serves me right, was more of a post on history and our society. It is you who are crossing the two. ??
All of this said, Kobe was a great basketball player. We can agree on that. We can also agree that the thread should be about Kobe(good or bad), not about childish name calling behind a computer.
Like Kobe.. Love Kobe. Whatever you want. It's a free country(for now.. h I(and many people on this thread seem to agree)look at Kobe in a different light. That's all.
Again, thanks for taking the time to look at my Facebook page!

Www.weingartensvintage.com

https://www.facebook.com/WeingartensVintage

http://www.psacard.com/Articles/Arti...ben-weingarten

ALWAYS BUYING BABE RUTH RED SOX TYPE 1 PHOTOGRAPHS--->To add to my collection

Last edited by Forever Young; 04-17-2016 at 05:53 AM.