View Single Post
Old 01-15-2012, 07:56 AM
I. "Iggy" G0nz@lez
"rich"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottFandango View Post
I guess you didn't like IGGY's wisenheimer response...
As per urban dictionary:
Wisenheimer: Someone always making feeble wisecracks, who laughs at his/her own jokes and is generally deserving of severe and painful punishment.
That guy is up there thinking we are all listening to his puerile crap, such a wisenheimer.

Yikes! I thinks I would prefer to have my intelligence questioned . Okay, truth be told, that definition fits me to a tee.

Zach, please don't take it so personally. I was just having some fun, nothing more. In hindsight, perhaps it was at your expense, but I also kinda' mentioned Leon so you wouldn't feel so lonely. Plus, there is nothing wrong with drumming-up interest in W517's, just in case you see them on the B/S/T page (NOT!).

In all seriousness your thread is spot-on. Come on man, nobody could ever have any qualms with it, your premise is painfully accurate. There are a bunch of really ugly sets from the 1916-1932 era, which is a darn shame but is the obvious truth. If I must confess, I really really really think that those cartoonish "Big Head" strips that Leon collects are unpleasant to look at and whenever I see one they make me a little bit queezy.

Lovely Day...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg BigHead-Back.jpg (7.5 KB, 126 views)

Last edited by iggyman; 01-15-2012 at 07:57 AM.