View Single Post
Old 08-25-2017, 06:46 PM
KEVIN MIZE
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beastmode View Post
I've been as vocal as anyone about these pricks with multiple retractions. Where I differ is where the blame lies.

Why not start with E-bay and demand that their completed sales reflect non-payments. This could be as simple as recording the sale after the item has been paid for and shipped, vs recording the sale at the end of the auction. This would take the sting out of the shillers and manipulators. For some of us, the real issue is the non-payment by the shiller.

Second, take this same approach to the AH's. Ask that they post when a winning lot has a non-payment (good luck). This would actually benefit them, as the shillers would have to pay the juice.

Asking PWCC to stand guard over this while the AH's hide in the weeds makes no sense. All we hear is crickets from the AH's, while PWCC is at least addressing the issue.
John- Good luck with this, you're pissing in a fan. Ebay doesn't give a shit, period. This topic has been going on for 7 or 8 years, maybe longer...And how is PWCC addressing the issue exactly? This seems simple to me, two offenses and you're warned, the third you're out of here....Is that difficult?

Last edited by CMIZ5290; 08-25-2017 at 06:50 PM.