View Single Post
Old 11-15-2011, 03:48 PM
_G@ґy*€hℯη_

Exactly. To win a SNAD case, you have to be laser focused on "Item is not as described." I purchased a 1920 Heading Home Babe Ruth that was not holdered and the seller had pictured a PSA flip that said "Authentic / Altered" which is very similar to the "Questionable Authenticity" flip in the ebay auction from the OP. So I purchased the card figuring the seller just didn't put "Please holder Authentic cards" on the submission form. So I sent the card to PSA figuring they'd encapsulate the card with Authentic/Altered. The card came back "Questionable Authenticity." I looked on this forum, and saw that the card was 100% reprint. I emailed PSA and basically asked them if they ever graded a card authentic one time, but didn't holder it, and then later on, gave questionable authenticity, and explained this case before. Of course, PSA said, no, we never do that. The seller must have switched the card with the flip. Internally, I figured PSA screwed up because basically if they don't holder the card, they can put anything they dang well please on the flip on why the card wasn't holdered. So, I messaged the seller asking for a return. Of course, it was refused. I accused them on switching the card like PSA said. They said they didn't do it. I filed a SNAD case, and just completely stuck to the story that the seller switched cards with the flip pictured, and won the case.