View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 12:23 AM
Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by pariah1107 View Post
Better than Randall Cunningham, Drew Bledsoe, and Vinny Testaverde? Last time I checked all of those players had won a playoff game in their career. Kitna and Romo have the same amount of playoff wins so I'll call that a push. He folds like a bad lawn chair under playoff pressure.

I'll give you, he's better than Anthony Wright, Quincy Carter, Stephen McGee, Ryan Leaf (oh boy!), Clint Stoerner, Drew Henson, and Chad Hutchinson.

Headcases are the problem for the Cowboys. In the locker room, front office, and on the sidelines. Egos, nothing more than that.
At the point in their careers those guys were on the Cowboys? That's pretty silly to be honest.

Jon Kitna? C'mon!

Playoff wins or not, Romo is easily the best QB they have had since 1999.

For a guy who was an undrafted Free Agent out of college, he sure takes a lot of flack. He may actually be one of the biggest over-achievers in Cowboys history.

His biggest flaw is probably the aw shucks, just happy to be here because I'm an undrafted free agent who's the starting QB for the Dallas Cowboys.

He spent a lot of years being bullied by the malcontents on his team instead of leading them.

Guys like Brees, Brady, Rodgers, Big Ben, The Manning brothers.........will get the ball to the guy who gets open for him first. Romo has had a bad habit of forcing the ball to his friends..........or the guy who's whining the most to have the ball thrown to them.

Romo has tons of 4th quarter comebacks, but it seems like he takes a lot of flack because of the amount of 4th quarter leads the Cowboys have lost themselves...............often the product of a defensive collapse.