Thread: fake psa flips
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2016, 06:07 PM
Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by sflayank View Post
there are many fake flips out there especially on psa 6 aaron rookies...be careful...cards are real but much lower grade...there may even be one on net54 right now...not saying there is...but be careful
larry

Hey Larry, don't beat around the bush. You messaged me earlier today saying my card was fake. I gave you a very thoughtful response explaining that another member questioned the authenticity (via Ebay, turned out to be a Net54 member and great guy), and I thanked him for letting me know....took it immediately down, called PSA...sent it to PSA for a $85 review and 2 day express service. They reviewed it... which I explained to you...then you have the nerve to still say it's a fake - and demanded to see my invoice. Keep in mind, you have no interest in the card, you are just busting balls.

So do me a favor, if you are going to accuse me of anything, man up and do it - stop being passive aggressive.
Don't say "there may even on one on net54 and be careful"

Here is the email from PSA after I sent them the card, (identities protected)
Sent: Tuesday, August 09, 2016 11:16 AM
To: Michael
Subject: RE: PSA Aaron

Mr. xxx

I hope you are well and apologize for the delay in my response. I will assist in having your Aaron card reviewed, and should the unfortunate instance occur where the card is deemed unauthentic, our operations manager would work with you regarding a remedy for the troubles. Again, I hope you are well, apologize for the delay, and look forward to working with you further.

Best,
xxx
PSA Operations
@collectors.com

Last edited by Canofcorn; 08-22-2016 at 06:39 PM.