View Single Post
Old 05-11-2017, 07:12 AM
Ju$tin D@v3n.por+

The quality of home printers are making presentable copies easily made at home. The purchase of a good printer, the right paper stock and good guillotine cutter makes this an easy start.

As for the raw market, its already drastically affected due to the mistrust people have for the forgers and doctors. The sale prices of raw vs. a similar graded version will often sell for far less. This is not always the case as battlefield has shown by busting mid-grade and doctoring scans to get the gamblers to feel they will get a high grade, but that is an exercise in dishonesty.

I am not a fan of graded as I am a little old-school as I started in the early eighties as a collector and still love the smell of the cardboard. However, I always tell new collectors to stick to graded as it is a good (albeit imperfect) helping hand to avoid getting ripped off.

Player collecting - Lance Parrish, Jim Davenport, John Norlander.

Successful B/S/T with - Highstep74, Northviewcats, pencil1974, T2069bk, tjenkins, wilkiebaby11, baez578, Bocabirdman, maddux31, Leon, Just-Collect, bigfish, quinnsryche...and a whole bunch more, I stopped keeping track, lol.