View Single Post
Old 05-05-2018, 06:58 PM
Scott Smith

Wayne, thanks for your welcome and your comments! As you know, I found FCB when the Beckett Board changed and I posted there in the early years. As life got in the way, I was able to continue collecting but posting on boards became difficult for me. I'll check this Board out in more detail and maybe I can be a resource in some areas.

To further explain my collecting passions, I am a PSA DNA HOFer auto collector (on 3x5's and GPC's for the most part- have 237 different HOFers), a Ted Williams super collector and a collector of various vintage sets (56 -58 Topps, 53 Bowman are some highlights).

With regards to this Johnson, I am actually the winning bidder. I tried the PSA QO with no results provided. Seller understands I am trying to establish comfort with the item and will let me walk if I desire.

I knew of this Board and figured more veteran collectors would better provide information to me then on FCB, where I have a long history and autos of this nature are not so widely discussed.

Anyways, I hope this explains my "maiden voyage" here and I welcome other comments. I do appreciate your comments mr2686/Mike and welcome.

Scott

Last edited by mainemule; 05-05-2018 at 08:40 PM.