View Single Post
Old 05-24-2015, 06:34 PM
Robert Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by felada View Post
Seems as though this should have been sorted out as soon as the cards arrived not now
I have not had the cards that long. Seems like there are a bunch of armchair quarterbacks in this thread that have no idea how intensive these subs can be. That is why it is so important for the rules to be followed. Everyone has rules. If you do something as simple as not signing your name on the PSA form, PSA doesn't just shove them on through. Your cards go into "hold" for a period of time until everything gets situated. The only "rule" I have is that a slip of paper is included with the sub stating what the cards are, and proper info for contacting people. I don't even care if the cards aren't in CS1's!!! I remove them from the top loaders that people have subbed them in and put them in CS1's at MY expense!!! Not even PSA would do that! I am not even upset at the subber for not having the info right, as he is new to all this. I am more upset of the flippant remarks from some of the members, who really have no idea what they are talking about.