Thread: $OLD pet peeve
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2017, 02:52 PM
Phillip Abbott
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajjohnsonsoxfan View Post
Well I just gave you an example. Does the hobby get stronger if potential buyers know more about cards/sets and what they cost? I think so. It certainly benefits future sellers on BST if they've got more interested buyers. And I become an interested buyer when I know a certain card/set fits into my budget. At the end of the day the BST is a place where hobbyists come together to buy, sell and trade within the trusting net54 community. Deleting asking prices because you're afraid of having to validate your asking price when it comes time to sell is a poor excuse from taking away from the community at large.

It certainly benefits future buyers if sellers make money on the cards that buyers want so they can continue to sell cards to potential buyers.

At the beginning of the day, Net54 is a place where people come to talk about a lot of things, one of which is selling cards and reaching buyers, one method of such through advertising, which like everything else, is up for a certain period in time, and then it is no longer available.