View Single Post
Old 09-17-2013, 10:12 AM
Michael Frost

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetruthisoutthere View Post
Geez, Mike, you roll in here like gangbusters and then you claim (sounding like Todd Mueller) that every forgery with your COA must be an altered or fake PAAS COA.

C'mon, Mike.

Then you play the "Anti-PAAS" game.

You're not an innocent victim here.

When I get home tonight, I will post another autograph with a PAAS COA and you can tell us if the COA has been altered or "faked."
I am not coming in like gangbusters and I am not going to steal any of your glory nor trying take your place as the Net54 Mantle expert. I am sure you probably can find a C.O.A. or two that will be up for debate or deputed. I am far from perfect but I do not believe that any other authentication company out there today does a better or more precise examination. Please remember we authenticate over 1000 pieces a month and 100's of On-line examinations per week. When you find one or 2 items the you may feel uncomfortable with or you may have a difference in opinion with that is a far cry from saying that almost everything P.A.A.S. authenticate is bad. This is just forgers propaganda or a competitor with an agenda. I see they say the same thing on many forger friendly websites said about you, JSA and PSA.

Here are what the rest of the industry says about P.A.A.S.
http://www.paasautographs.com/testimonials.html

Ebay Member id - pro-authentication (1301) 100%

100%
This member's 12 month Feedback ratings
Positives: 83 Negatives: 0

This member's positive Feedback percentage

83 + 0
= 100.0%

Positive Feedback (last 12 months): 100%

Last edited by Michael Frost; 09-17-2013 at 10:36 AM.