View Single Post
Old 01-01-2016, 06:54 AM
Ju$tin D@v3n.por+

Quote:
Originally Posted by ullmandds View Post
while the "idea" of people selling flips concerns me a bit...these particular flips...exept maybe the rose don't worry me much.

I'm much more concerned about people making their own flips than this.

I think honestly what this shows is something I had not thought of before.

Making a fake flip is completely unnecessary. All the holograms and UPC codes mean nothing if you can just crack a card for the flip toss it in a fake slab and resubmit for another.

I now think the slab is the "end all" for security bar none.

Think about it, if the bad guys can just crack a slab; no matter what you have to legitimize it...even RFID chips. It's jack.

Beckett slabs are really moving up my list lately as what I tend to trust most.

I feel a lot of people are not realizing the bigger picture. I could care less the cards these flips are for. Other than the Rose, these are cards that are so off my radar it is insane.

It's the idea that people are selling flips now and the grading companies need to take note.

How much could a real scammer make re subbing a 52 mantle hi-grade 7 times and moving those flips?

Player collecting - Lance Parrish, Jim Davenport, John Norlander.

Successful B/S/T with - Highstep74, Northviewcats, pencil1974, T2069bk, tjenkins, wilkiebaby11, baez578, Bocabirdman, maddux31, Leon, Just-Collect, bigfish, quinnsryche...and a whole bunch more, I stopped keeping track, lol.