View Single Post
Old 01-03-2016, 04:38 PM
Ju$tin D@v3n.por+

Obviously a difference in opinion and not poking for a fight, but if you think that some reassurance is worse that zero, I don't see how that adds up.

The entire paragraph about how the system is not perfect seems to be overlooked, and to assume that newbies and monied investors are going to keep posting record sales prices on blind faith seems hopeful at best.

As for Dmitri, if your reference was as to him pioneering the multiple submit to get what he wants, whatever. Again, like I said, human error is unremovable, crappy materials are totally fixable.

I don't know jack about which is the best toaster, vacuum, or electric car, but people for years have asked consumer reports for opinions. Are they perfect? Hell no, but at least it's a slight tilt in the consumers favor who knows jack squat about something.

Player collecting - Lance Parrish, Jim Davenport, John Norlander.

Successful B/S/T with - Highstep74, Northviewcats, pencil1974, T2069bk, tjenkins, wilkiebaby11, baez578, Bocabirdman, maddux31, Leon, Just-Collect, bigfish, quinnsryche...and a whole bunch more, I stopped keeping track, lol.

Last edited by JustinD; 01-03-2016 at 04:39 PM.