View Single Post
Old 12-19-2018, 02:30 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Hey Rhett
I almost always agree with you on these kinds of matters. I know your comment wasn't necessarily directed at me but others who know the id info also.
As I said in my last post about the subject, in the forger thread today, if someone has a situation where they need to know the info, I am not opposed to giving it out privately. I have already done it once today. And several times in the past I am only trying to help those with skin in the game and do what I believe the authorities said they prefer, as of now.
I have asked those who I gave the info to, to not make it public because of the reasons stated.
As far as being self important, I can't speak for others but just do what I think is the right thing to do in these instances. I am wrong many times. But I can give a reason why I do something, each time.

Back to topic, I think the forger thread might be the most informative one. I am not sure what the best one is but seeing the Fans Cigarette pack for the first time was petty cool. Way to go Jon, on that one.

And Season's Greetings to all!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhettyeakley View Post
There are a lot of people that like to be in the crowd that knows info/people that others don’t and it makes them feel important or more relevant. Fairly common in all walks of life. There have been some on that other thread that have implied that they have info that others will find interesting but of course they will “wait” until the info comes out.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg emil.jpg (74.2 KB, 90 views)

Last edited by Leon; 12-19-2018 at 02:33 PM.