Thread: Legit Trump?
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2017, 10:26 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon View Post
Just saw this thread....Sorry I can't help on the signature.

Next time you make that kind of statement you will be suspended per the rules on talking about politics. Discussing vs making a statement? It is semantics and homey don't play that game, now, before or ever. And concerning your statement in another thread, where you clearly didn't comprehend what I was trying to tell you, the memorabilia section IS THE place for photos as they are under the memorabilia designation in many venues, this one included. And, the fact that another forum section doesn't get a lot of activity is not a reason for dissecting one that does. If the memorabilia section were over run with ANY type threads it would be addressed. As it is, it's a forum with a decent amount, but not a lot of, activity and I see no reason whatsoever to put photos in their own category. If someone doesn't post photos on this site, making another forum for them to post in, isn't going to help.

I already apologized and havent added ANYTHING else HOMIE! The fact that you decided to jump start this thread doesnt make it any better. And the cricket section isnt even much of a factor so why dont you replace it with something that is Homie