Thread: Pwcc?
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2016, 06:14 AM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neal View Post
They get great stuff, no doubt. I think one reason, and there are many, that they get some higher prices is that they start at .99 - goes a long way in my book. I wish other sellers (including me at times) would have the balls to let it ride, instead of huge, sometimes ridiculous BINs.

There are of course other reasons/theories that have been discussed multiple times. So much so they really do not need advertising ... kinda like Trump not needing campaign ads

I bid on a lot of their items, have won a few at my comfort level, but I rarely take PWCC final hammers into consideration when I look at VCP .... go figure. I usually discount those all together, actually.
I have noticed time and time again with sellers who set high Bins/asking prices to start an auction that very few ever get bid on.

I understand sellers doing that as they view their cards to be worth "X" number of dollars and don't want to see them go for less, but I always wonder, if they had of started their auctions at a more reasonable/lower level, would have they received more for them than what they originally started their bins/bids at?