View Single Post
Old 05-18-2013, 11:56 PM
D@rek H.ogue

My Dad and I had a blast and met some very nice people today.

I would like to thank Mr. Jason Miller and his entire team for making this show possible, as well as a special thanks to Mr. Chris Weber for providing us with a quality and affordable pair of display cases. My Dad and I are very grateful for all of the time and effort that was put into this show.

I got to hold a T206 Eddie Plank in my hands today. This absolutely made my day, as it was the first time I had ever seen one in person.

Thank You to everyone who participated today. I would gladly go do it all over again. Top notch Mr. Miller!

Derek Hogue

PS

Love of the Game Auctions had a fantastic booth setup with some amazing displays. I just want to go on record and say that I have only bought once from them, but the transaction was by far the smoothest I have ever had with an auction house on virtually all levels. I have never consigned anything to them... YET, but that may change. It was a pleasure speaking with the owner today and I feel this is certainly someone that I want to conduct more business with.

Last edited by DerekMichael; 05-19-2013 at 12:23 AM. Reason: ... T206 Plank !!!!