View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013, 01:12 PM
₳₦ĐɎ ₦ɆɄ฿ɆⱤ₮

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zone91 View Post
Runscott

Don't put yourself in trouble for me....I appreciate it but you should not do it....if people here are not happy with me I will simply move on to another baseball card forum until I find one where I can be in peace!!!

I will know when I have over stayed my welcome...and will completely stop posting at that specific time!!! No matter what happens in the near future or later down the road know this I will still be a baseball fan at hearth and a vintage baseball collector!!!

We live in a ''free'' nation BUT that freedom is now a very limited one in our day and age!!! And sadly sometimes good people have to pay the price!!!

And for Leon I know you are simply doing your job and it is nothing personal towards me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zone91
I meant in general over the last few months. Maybe you don't see it...you would if you where in my shoes.
Put yourself in my shoes. For a while every time I would look here the top post was yours. The threads are misplaced and/or have no substance, and to top it off your posts are re edited to change the entire direction of the thread. Sometimes you even change the name of the thread so I don't even realize I am looking at a thread I have already seen but with a brand new name until I am in there.

This thread's only issue was that it was in the wrong place, but I like baseball movies so I otherwise don't have a problem with it yet.