View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 10:22 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdkammeyer View Post
Leon, I know you said this was on your "to do" list for the year ..... i'm just wondering if it could be sped up a bit?

I am MORE THAN WILLING to help in any way possible. Financially or technologically.

So much more could get done so much faster through the chat room. Not to mention new friends being made in the pre-war era everyday. It's a "must" for a site like this, and I personally know of quite a few people who would be daily users.

I'm sorry to be the one to "put the pedal to the floor" but this really, really needs to be fixed.
Steve- I will take you up on it. I will supply the money if need be but, if you are technical, you go dude. We use vBulletin® v3.8.1 Patch Level 1. It could be upgraded to the most current patch level but I don't want to go to version 4 or 5 right now. Go find a chat room s/w that will be compatible and lets go for it. I will give you admin access when we have the software, for implementation. The only requirement is that the company has to be based in US. I am so tired of foreign countries having bad support I won't even look at another. That is also where we used to be for main forum hosting. I will pay for the s/w if it costs and I will pay for extra hosting if need be. But you are the technical part. If you can't do this then it will be later in the year before I think I can get to it. LMK