View Single Post
Old 08-16-2017, 10:30 AM
Jeff Lazarus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon View Post
Neat postcards. I collect them. Not sure if I understand the question, if there is one? If it is, has anyone seen them before, for me the answer is no. But there are millions of postcards of baseball teams so new ones (that I haven't seen or don't remember seeing) pop up every day. I like the backs too!!

ps...btw what size are these? They don't have postcard backs....though I have some "blank backed" postcards and these, depending on size, certainly might be like those..
Thanks for the response.

I really know nothing about them or about postcards in general (or if they are even postcards), so I guess I was wondering whether they were rare (which if I understand correctly is basically like asking if a photograph is rare in that the specific one may be, but there could be millions of "rare" postcards.)

They are roughly 4.5" x 6". The name in the corner Tai Sing Loo was the official Navy photographer, so maybe they are pictures and not postcards?

I don't plan on moving them as they fit nicely into my WWII-related baseball collection, but am curious about whether they have any value as well.