View Single Post
Old 02-06-2019, 06:29 AM
Scott
Scott All.en

Quote:
Originally Posted by clydepepper View Post
I don't know, nor do I know why more and more people start sentences with the word 'So'...as if interrupting a thought stream?

It also occurs to me that more and more oral conversations are started with 'I mean'...is this just to assure the listener that the speaker is sincere?

These last two non-answers are grammatically correct. I just thought I would show off as, evidently, one of the last humans to care enough to communicate properly.

Randy - all this is in jest of course, as I am constantly trying to amuse whatever audience appears. I trust you will not be too offended.

Back onto your question, I am grateful, that, once they did change the card size, they stuck with it. It sure is more convenient for both displaying and storage.

There is nothing wrong with starting a sentence with a conjunction. Many teachers back in the stone age taught that it was incorrect because kids would overuse them.

Your arrogance belies your ignorance.

Oh, and I thought Topps reduced the size of their cards so they would fit in those plastic sheets.