View Single Post
Old 09-11-2018, 05:50 AM
D@v!d J@m3s
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokerplyr80 View Post
PM sent means nothing other than the obvious, a message was sent.
Exactly. In fact, there was even a thread about this very subject not too long ago.

Edited to add: I was one of the ones that inquired about the vending boxes. Unfortunately, I was too late. My reply was "I've got half a dozen people ahead of you." At that price, I can see why. So was the first "PM Sent" the buyer? IDK. But I believe Sean was looking out for the seller. Maybe he thought the seller made a pricing mistake? If so, that's a reasonable assumption. I would have paid a lot more than the seller's asking price for those vending boxes. They were priced at $40, I would have paid $140. You have to figure that just the '79 vending box probably had at least 450 cards left, and even at $.25 a card that it's worth $112.00. That's not even including the other 2 boxes. Again, there was a reason there were half a dozen people ahead of me. So it was reasonable for Sean to think it might have been a pricing mistake and speak up...and he gets an infraction for it??? Oh well, no good deed goes unpunished.

Last edited by vintagetoppsguy; 09-11-2018 at 06:06 AM.