View Single Post
Old 11-22-2015, 08:54 AM
Howard Chernick

I am not saying that the following story happened here but it was a similar situation. Several years ago, I had a buyer who had the same situation. He won a 1964 Topps coin from me which cost 99 cents. He claimed that the envelope arrived with a slit at the bottom and there was no coin. I didn't think twice about refunding his 99 cents. About a year later, I get an email from a buyer who also won a 1964 Topps coin for 99 cents, and claimed his envelope was slit and there was no coin. I said to myself that sounds fishy. I checked back on my old eMails (I save any emails which there is a problem with an order), and saw that this was the exact same buyer trying to pull one over on me a year later. I confronted him with my findings and never heard from him again. I wonder how many times he has pulled that stunt. I never did file a complaint with eBay because it was only 99 cents but probably should have.

To the op, I suggest that not only do you block your address in the photo (as someone else suggested), but also block the sellers address. The seller did not do anything wrong and his address should not be publicized.

Buythatcard

http://stores.ebay.com/Buythatcard