View Single Post
Old 10-22-2015, 09:25 AM
₳₦ĐɎ ₦ɆɄ฿ɆⱤ₮

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1952boyntoncollector View Post
right but most cards listed on Net54 on the whole are T206s........I have seen people list 50-100 cards at at time on b/s/t but not e90-1s...

so there are 5221 to 3865 in favor of SGC in e90-1..what about the total population of all prewar SGC versus PSA....it seems on NET54 that at leave more of the graded cards are b/s/t are SGC or at least not even close to the real ratio .....but again my understanding is that PSA has the majority of the graded prewar cards out there.

I just observing that there appears to be a big disparity...if I am wrong that there are more SGC cards prewar cards out there then PSA then im glad to see that info, I could be wrong..

It does appear Postwar everyone agrees there are many many mandy more PSA graded cards out there versus SGC, but on net54 you would not know that judging by the listings.....just an observation

Bnorth - Is there a thread out there that says there are more SGC graded prewar cards than PSA? if so please provide the link I cant find it..
Again I don't know why you are making the assumption that PSA has the larger stake in prewar. I am not going to take the time to go through every prewar card to compare the numbers (again SGC POP reports would not make this a simple task). I shouldn't have to though, you are the one that started the thread based off assumptions, then when that was questioned you asked for proof to the contrary. I would ask for proof from you that PSA is the majority grader of pre-war (not just t206 as your original post didn't specify).

I am not a person that cares about the grading within my collection. I have noticed that when I purchase a card for my collection I didn't even pay attention to the grading or the grade itself so I can't say for sure who has the majority, but again based off one large set that is easily looked at on both POP reports it shows that SGC is the leader.

Side Note: SGC's pop report needs a lot of work. Maybe that is why they are good with vintage, even their system is antiquated