View Single Post
Old 08-23-2017, 12:14 PM

Default 1954 Aaron Value Help

Hello everyone,
I am looking to acquire my first Aaron (PSA 2.5) and have been offered this one (Pic in attachment). I have some items to trade the other party, so the cash value is much more affordable to me. I am not well versed in vintage, but have wanted an Aaron for quite some time. I have a few questions I am hoping the experts can help me with.

1) - In general, what do you feel the value of this card is?
2) - How desirable is this copy, even though it looks like it has small indent on the side (Possibly from a Rubber band?)
3) The centering and coloring looks very nice, with the imperfections, would this be something that is an easy resale down the line if I need to get my money out (This would be my most expensive card)
4) - Finally, would you wait for a better copy to come around, that is approx the same value, or is this one nice enough to pull the trigger on?

I apologize for the questions, but would appreciate a bit of insight as this is a big deal to me. With cash/trade, I would have around $1200 into it.

Thank you all very much!

EDIT - Thank you all for the information and advice. I was able to acquire the card for what I feel was a very good price, especially since I did half trade and had very little into what I traded. Again, thank you all for your insight. I am very excited to land this in my collection. In the near future, once I sell some more of my modern collection, I will be hoping to upgrade this one.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg InkedAaron_LI.jpg (65.0 KB, 208 views)

Last edited by Shortstopguy12; 08-24-2017 at 09:07 PM.