View Single Post
Old 10-18-2016, 05:58 PM
D@le Irv*n

Thanks again, Brian. Those are some great ideas and ones I will eventually follow up on.
Unfortunately, I don't think PSA, or even SGC will be attending the Toronto Fall Expo?
I was at the spring expo and the only grading company there was Beckett, and I don't think they were actually grading on site?

When I was going through my Father's Beehive's, I remember coming across one that had become unglued. I haven't done anything with it out of fear but I am curious what they used back in the day to actually glue these down.

I would love nothing more than to get mine graded but I know it would cost me a fortune, if they did, based on the size of the slabs required.
Right now our CDN dollar is in the tank, and with shipping, and every other expense that might be involved with them being graded, I am sure it would cost more than what the cards are worth? Being in Canada puts me at a disadvantage, sadly.

I like your idea of asking my Father questions. He is very long winded and likes to talk so it might be a daunting task, however, lol, but I think I will ask him some of your questions as I like that idea very much, as I am sure he will as well.

Thanks again, Brian.
I will look into purchasing your book, but anytime I have tried to send a cheque, it usually creates problems. You don't have Pay Pal, do you?

Dale