View Single Post
Old 06-19-2002, 01:14 AM
Administrator

Default Beautiful E90-1 Mathewson card on e-bay

Posted By: Dr.Richard Koos

....the world record holder in the "How much cash have you stuffed down the toilet on altered Pro-Graded Vintage cards?" wallet-demolition derby. I MUST be able to help out here in some way. After all, I have a doctorates in Medicine and in Pro Graded cards. C'mon out there, let's here it!! Am I the King? Or just the 10 of diamonds when it comes to horse's asses that actually BOUGHT Pro-Graded (Pro-graded being synonymous with spurious, trimmed, re-colored, bleached, stretched, repaired, etc.) cards and STILL believes that this is a legitimate grading service with UNrestored Vintage cards within the holder? If anything inside a Pro-Holder isn't altered, it's by accident, a mix-up on a card the company in question meant to send to SGC or PSA but mixed up in the Pro dung-heap for "in-house" slabbing.
OK, Let's get down to brass tacks. I've got $21.4 thousand paid, into pure Pro graded S**t! Like two angry turds that just won't flush in the feces friendly waters of a toliet, just TWO cards, a 52T Pro 8 Mantle and an E90-1 Pro 7 Jax. Value if real: an EZ $50K+. Actual value: Nothing! What I want to know is if I'm the Champ!! Can anyone else even come close to my self-professed record?