View Single Post
Old 09-10-2015, 03:01 PM
Howard Chernick

Quote:
Originally Posted by glynparson View Post
I have never had a problem buying from
Wheatland auctions. I believe I may have won something from each auction. I have found them to be kind and friendly. I understand the op may not have approached this situation in a very professional manner. Is it true you cussed out Stacy on the phone from the outset? You get further with nice people like chuck, Stacy and Bill if you treat them with some respect. They obviously were able to help another individual who had shipping issues. maybe if had you approached them in a nice manner as opposed to being vulgar from the get go you may have had a different experience. This is not chuck's full time profession so he outsources the shipping due to the odd sizes and bulk that is sometimes required, he simply does not have the time to package everything himself. I feel $9 is certainly high for a $40 card but at the same time it's not ok to cuss out a woman over it either. Also wheatland didn't charge you for the bubble mailer postal connections did. You can always pick items up for no charge or have a friend from eastern pa do it for you. Just my opinion and for the record I do know chuck bill and Stacy for 10-20 years between the three and I can assure you they may use a third party shipper that isn't cheap but they are honest hardworking people.
Where does it say that i was vulgar with Stacy. I NEVER spoke to anyone at Wheatland. I Never cursed anyone on the phone. I don't even know who Stacy is. Try reading the post more carefully before you come on here and say the op was vulgar. FYI, I never mentioned the name of the AH in this post. Others have mentioned a AH which may not even be the one I was talking about. Get your facts straight!!!!!!!!

Buythatcard

http://stores.ebay.com/Buythatcard