View Single Post
Old 07-19-2019, 07:39 AM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronnie73 View Post
I meant before this Moser/PWCC scandal jumped off. I know there have been issues with cards before that but nothing to this current level of impact. Maybe social media is driving the topic further than it normally would be. When the whole T206 Wagner thing happened, nearly anyone was worried about buying PSA graded cards or having altered cards in their personal collection. My main opinion was that David's collection has the same risk that other cards had, before the Moser scandal happened.
Again, in my opinion, the current level of impact is only due to message board and now media publicity. The same problem, in the same percentage, applies to cards graded since day one. And it's a major problem. High grade T206s in particular, see the Harris Collection and so on.

Plus, you have the added fact here that PSA graded its owner's cards. There is certainly a potential conflict.

Maybe they're all fine. But there is certainly reason for caution, IMO.

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.

Last edited by Peter_Spaeth; 07-19-2019 at 07:42 AM.