View Single Post
Old 10-25-2015, 10:50 AM
je.sse @rnot

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinD View Post
If you are lucky enough to find one under 10k, an 86' fleer basketball box would definitely offer the best investment hands down. (A case would cost you a very nice house.)

I gave up on the modern years ago, other than I get one auto rookie of all new signings, trades or drafts of the Lions and Tigers. I just grabbed a t206 cobb with my most recent purchase and am fully in the non-modern boat.

That said, if it was guaranteed non-searched, I would drop 10k on an 86' fleer box in a heartbeat.
That's why I said you'd have to find a couple other guys to go in on it, or the 03 exquisite case. I would imagine either would be 25-30k. If you find that box for 10k you can double your money quick because I'll give you 20k.

Another idea would be a few boxes of 86 topps football, see if you can pull a 10 rice, young, or reggie white rookie.

Last edited by pokerplyr80; 10-25-2015 at 10:59 AM.