View Single Post
Old 01-12-2016, 12:34 AM
Al

Default Open for Bidding - Love of the Game Winter Premier Auction

Hi everyone:

I hope all is well.

I typically only announce my auctions on the main page, but since I've been making a concerted effort to increase our memorabilia offering, I thought I'd point this one out.

The Winter Premier Auction at Love of the Game is open for bidding. Closing date is January 30.

This auction features more than 100 lots of memorabilia, more than 100 lots of autographs, and more than a dozen quality game-used bats, so I thought it was appropriate to post over here.

There are a lot of unique items, including a Lou Gehrig game-used bat (PSA/DNA 7), a Roy Campanella 1952 All-Star Game bat (PSA/DNA 9), and one of the coolest signed items I've ever seen - a tremendous poster from the 1930 Boston Post Old-Timer's game, signed by Cobb, Wagner, "Nuf Ced" McGreevy, and 46 other deadball era figures, as a special gift of appreciation to former catcher Lou Criger.

Catalogs mail Tuesday to all active bidders and consignors. If you don't receive one but would like one, please shoot me an email - I'll have a few leftovers.

If you're interested in checking out the auction, please visit http://loveofthegameauctions.com/catalog.aspx

Thanks, and good luck!
-Al

Last edited by Al C.risafulli; 01-12-2016 at 12:36 AM.