View Single Post
Old 07-19-2012, 11:17 AM
Cameron Crafton

I am also under the age of 18...I am 16 turning 17 in Nov.

And while I respect and certainly understand the rules, I just wanted to let you know that I have had no complaints against me and always pay for what I order, whether it be on EBay, Amazon, or this forum here. As I said, I respect and understand the rules though.

I also wanted to let everybody know that I did read the rules, mainly to see if there was an age restriction on the actual forum before I signed up...I guess I accidentally missed the part of the rules where it said nobody under the age of 18 is permitted to buy, sale, or trade in the BST area and for that I am sorry.

One final thing...not all minors (people under the age of 18) act like the the two users in question. A lot of us deserve as much respect as some of our elders...in fact I know some elders who act worse than some minors.

That being said however, I understand that the rules, no matter how much I may dislike them, must be followed to keep this forum a safe and fun place for everybody. So no complaints from me. I am jut disappointed in my fellow minors for actin and behaving the way they did. Thanks Leon for putting this out here, and no matter what I will always respect your decisions.

Thanks,
Cameron

Last edited by UOFLfan7; 07-19-2012 at 12:03 PM.