Thread: Dennis Bishop
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2013, 02:42 PM
Jim M.arinari

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever Young View Post
Leon.. I completely understand. I have used more than one too as I have multiple computers.
Let's just say I think he speaks for others on here at times and there might be some ctl C and ctl V going on. At least as a reader, I feel like there are certainly differences in writing styles from post to post.

However, as Dan indicated... spelling and grammar can be improved while taking the time so who knows?

I have just thought there was another voice(reading some of the posts).. doesn't make it true.. just a feeling I have had. Hell.. maybe it is just me hearing voices

Either way, impossible to police and really no big deal in the whole grand scheme of things. Travis is going to do what Travis is going to do, right or wrong.
Ben, I'm with you.
Although I believe in only one Travis and hold no other Travises before him, I have believed for a long time that his posts were either prewritten for him (hence the incongruous posts that follow direct questions) or the thoughts were others just rehashed (ie. regurgitating Todd or HOS' writing). That is what I think are the reasons for the obvious differences in the writing styles.

For evidence of this, just look at some of his more long-winded posts. Many times he will follow up with essentially the same message, with the paragraphs ordered differently. Then he will post a 'typical' Travis non-capitalized, non-punctuated, improper grammar, one line deflection.