Thread: Dennis Bishop
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2014, 11:13 AM
Chuck Tapia

Travis Roste April 5, 2014 at 10:41am
mr. tommy bahama got in a big snit over at snit54. if you look at his accomplishments in the autograph field its nice to see that big blank sheet of paper in front of him. mr. effenheimer hates autographs, hates anyone with a different opinion. i also envision rodney dangerfield at the country club, strolling through the room, tossing insults at random.

"i bet you were big before electricity." "last time i saw a mouth like that it i had a hook in it"

then move on to the next person. that is exactly his legacy.

Such a dumb Fat Ass Hat Travis Roste. I have not been in any "snits" on Snit 54 mr king of snits and yes, Caddy Shack is funny, so am I and you two clowns just keep jerking each other off on your 2 peron-blog site.... a different kind of site according to you fat head, where you don't insult people. You two guys are fucking morons of the highest order and it has been proven over and over again.

Once again, I am a collector and a voice of reason...nothing more. You two guys are obvious jealous LOSERS.

DB April 3, 2014 at 4:27pm
visions of a Rodney Dangerfield at a country club come to mind,

Once again Dumb Bastard, Rodney Dangerfield is funny and so is Caddy Shack. Do you get a Free bowl of soup with that Stupid designer vest with the fishing Lures, Oh, it looks good on you though... Douch Bag?

Travis Roste April 3, 2014 at 2:57pm
i dont see him post much anymore, maybe he got a hobby. since autographs didnt seem to be his thing? with his money, he could collect yachts!

that's RIGHT FAT HEAD. Tell that nimrod and half a brain DB that I didn't comment about him lately for him to start bringing up 7 month old news is so telling what an imbecile and infantile stalker he is. My name is Elmer J Fudd , Millionaire, I own a mansion and a Yacht...AGAIN.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xc9...llionaire_news

You see shit for brains, some people have a sense of humor. Not paranoid schizophrenic like you and your little stalker buddy with the thick grey grissly mustache, the dopey look of PTSD is very well portrayed . Probably a disgusting Chowder head big mouth tough guy? We all know for FACT the Big MOUTH TOUGH GUY part is right.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DB LOSER.jpg (11.6 KB, 172 views)

Last edited by Fuddjcal; 04-05-2014 at 11:40 AM.