View Single Post
Old 11-01-2014, 09:00 PM
Raymond 'Robbie' Culpepper

I use EBAY a lot and BST a little...mainly because I try to buy PSA-5s and better and most members either don't have any or are not looking to sell. There are a lot of 'filler' condition cards sold on BST (and probably on EBAY as well), but I have absolutely no interest in those.

While it is a good experience to get to know so many good folks on this site, some that is taken away every time someone is 'less than friendly'.

I try to be friendly and even use my normal amount of silly humor but try to keep my digits in check (i.e. mouth shut) when nothing positive can come from my comments or replies.

I do have a lot more experience on EBAY than I do with the site, but one of the draws of Net54 is the knowledge shared by so many members...that does not occur on EBAY.

In my opinion, Leon does a good job of only stepping in when necessary - I just wish there were not so many instances where he probably has to consider doing so.

“If you have a chance to make life better for others and fail to do so, you are wasting your time on this earth.”- Roberto Clemente