Thread: 2018 NBA Finals
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2018, 02:23 PM
Kyle May

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_Spaeth View Post
He averaged over 9 assists per game this year. His career average is over 7. Are you watching the same player as I am? Jordan's average was just over 5, was he a ball hog too?
Have I said that LeBron is a bad player? He's always been a great passer. However, assists can be deceiving and not produce or be a product of ball movement per se. The iso/hero ball I was talking about is something that's wrong with the NBA in general, but LeBron has made a living, literally living and dying by iso/hero ball in crunch time or at important moments throughout a game. I would also venture to say that assists are easier to come by nowadays with the lazy defense exhibited in today's NBA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysloate View Post
Kyle- since you live in Ohio and the Cavaliers are your home team, you obviously know more about what goes on than I do. I'm just a fan watching Lebron having monster games and taking a team that should have been knocked out by the second round into the Finals. And it's hard for me to find anything wrong with the way he is playing. I realize there is other stuff going on.

Look, I have to watch the Knicks and Nets every night. You've got the Cavs. You win!
I didn't mean to come off as if I was directing anything at you personally. I was just pointing out factors that surround LeBron that people don't pay attention to.

I've got the Browns, too, which automatically cancels out one of the two good teams in Cleveland. Haha.

- Hall of Famers
Progress: 318/340 (93.53%)

- Grover Hartley PC
Needs: T207 Anonymous Factory 25 Back, 1914 New York Evening Sun Supplements, 1917 D328 Weil Baking Co., and (possibly) 1917 Merchant's Bakery

- Jim Thome PC

- Cleveland Indians Franchise Hall of Fame