View Single Post
Old 01-01-2014, 07:56 PM
L@nce Fit.tro

That's exactly what I'm saying. They will never offer 60k free listings to someone who has a Selling Limit cap that actually allows them to list 60k items. If you have a selling cap of 500 or 1000 items that you're allowed to list, they might as well say:

You can list a infinity times infinity plus infinity items FOR FREE.*

*Selling limits still apply.

As it is, on my main selling account, I have a limit of 20k items. Since eBay started doing the targeted listing promotions, I have received 0 Free Listing promotion e-mails, with the exception of once or twice a year that they still do a sweeping site-wide listing promotion (as they did in the run-up to Christmas this year). So I don't know what the cut-off for being blacklisted for Free Listings promotions is, but it appears to be something less than 20k. A while back I set up a second account intending to migrate all of my comic book listings over to it, and that account consistently receives every e-mail offer with bloated Free Listing counts, yet it has a Selling Limit cap of 100 listings. Just ridiculous.