View Single Post
Old 04-21-2017, 11:59 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Only time will tell but I think there will definitely be more,
never before E92 front/back combos, as the hobby continues to mature. They are fun to collect, no doubt. I wouldn't doubt I pick up a few in the future, for old times sake...

Quote:
Originally Posted by x2drich2000 View Post
Leon, I think you are right that more of the red backs will eventually come out. Based on some really old posts on this board, it seems like there were only about 3 examples known in the hobby about 10 years ago (prior to your hoard). Now there are at least 15 examples that have been confirmed. However, I'm hesitant to say all of the possible cards will exist with the red back. I find it very odd that of those confirmed so far, about half the players have more than 1 example confirmed. In addition, from my experience, it seems even among the blue and black backs there are certain player/back combinations that are harder to find and certain combinations that may not exist. While I think more could be crossed off, from the link I provided above, we still have 11 blue backs that have not been confirmed. That is over 20% of the generally accepted set.

DJ

Last edited by Leon; 04-21-2017 at 11:59 AM.