View Single Post
Old 05-01-2010, 06:11 AM
Scott

Default May Roach's Corner auction is Live !!!!

Thanks to danc for telling me!!!!!. Its up now. Many of you will bid and probably fall short on the wild REA finale tonight, so make plans to support our friends, Scott and Lee, and their gang of Scat, Chris " I just authenticated a Pontius Pilate cut signature" Morales, and who ever else. So, here ya go, have some fun, Here are a few of my early favorites, besides the usual Ruth's/Gehrig forgeries, etc.

http://www.myccsa.com/Browse.aspx

Lot 4: T Jefferson and G Washington cuts TOGETHER. They have had them individually, now get em both on ONE cut..Only at the Roaches!!!!

Lot9: Two signed 1933 All star game team sheets. wow. Blurry AL Variation on left..haha. Note on right, the Similairties in the C in Cronin and S in Simmons, and those are different letters

Lot18: Annie Oakley cut w her full name. Shaky old age variation. First one theyve handled in 19 years. Come boys, lets not make that mistake again..

Lot887: AG Spalding cut from a check. Wow, the Roach's work OT. Last month, they had a rare Spalding signed ball, now a cut check portion? wowow...

Thats just a quick few, please feel free to search, bookmark and BIDDDDD..And add your favorites here.

Lee, Scott, Ted, Jeff, Chris and the gang at Da Corner!!!