View Single Post
Old 05-01-2016, 07:54 PM
Dave Johnson

Default For Sale 1955 Topps All American Set Ex-EX+ $1800

1955 Topps All American Set EX - EX+ for sale - $1800

Last year I purchased a massive collection of primarily vintage baseball cards. There were Old Judges up to complete sets of Topps Cards, with a heavy emphasis on Cubs items.

I am now down to where I am finally working on selling just complete sets as the single cards, programs, autos, pins etc have all been sold.

This collection had but one complete football card set and it is a 1955 Topps All American set. The set was complete – minus one card – Bruce Smith, which I purchased at the local shop.

So the set is now completed.

I am offering these cards exactly as I obtained them, in the holders they were in. The only thing I have done is tried to remove stickers that were on the graded cards, so you will see some smudging on the cases on those in the corner from the sticker residue.

This offering contains 21 graded cards; which include the following. #1 Herman Hickman PSA 5, #2 John Kimbrough PSA 5, #6 Niles Kinnick PSA 5, #9 Tom Hamilton PSA 5; #11 Bobby Dodd PSA 6, #20 Sammy Baugh PSA 5, #27 Red Grange PSA 6, #35 Tom Harmon BVG 5.5, #36 Turk Edwards PSA 5 (mc), #38 Amos Alonzo Stagg PSA 5, #52 John Lujack PSA 6, #56 Ernie Nevers PSA 5, #58 Ed Franco PSA 5.5, #68 Four Horseman PSA 4.5, #84 Ace Parker PSA 5, #85 Sid Luckman PSA 7 (mc), #87 Adolph Schultz PSA 6, #94 Chuck Bernard PSA 6, #95 Chris Cagle PSA 7, #97 GMA Grading Don Hutson 5.5, #98 Beattie Feathers PSA 5.

The remaining cards in the set are in relatively similar condition, with some better and some worse. I did not notice any creases etc when going through the others in the stack.

I am asking $1800 via paypal which will include shipping via registered mail to the buyer. I will be posting on other sites
so I will sell to the first person who offers my asking price, regardless of site it might be posted on. (recently a comparable set with no graded cards sold for $1925 on ebay)

I have included scans of all cards by following the link below. Thanks for looking and let me know if any questions, I will try my best to answer.

http://s626.photobucket.com/user/Gol...American/story