View Single Post
Old 04-13-2009, 06:39 PM
Administrator

Default Good Luck to Everyone on the New Board

Posted By: leon

I have to agree the new board is busier than I wanted it. You know what? There was no choice. It's like buying a car and saying you don't want seat belts. Guess what? You are getting seat belts. I absolutely understand that a few folks might not come over. Well, that is their choice but I do hope everyone does. Once the slowness issue gets worked out then I have no problem sleeping well at night knowing this was the best decision for the masses and for Net54. Change is not easy and the older I get the less I like them. This was for the best though. Whether you see it or not is the question, because it's not even debatable imo. For anyone saying it's difficult to use I have to agree. It's difficult for me right now (slowness aside) and I am the owner/moderator. I also know that like every other thing I have ever done it will get easier with time. Once we know how it all works it will completely blow this old site away. I have absolutely no doubt whatsover about it. best regards and remember....The only thing to fear is fear itself!!