View Single Post
Old 08-02-2023, 11:54 AM
L@rry T1p+0n

I live out in the country and the only cell service that works is Verizon. They have a tower right down the road. For years the only internet available was through my land-line telephone using Windstream which changed recently to Kinetic. My cell phone bill was about $70 a month and internet was $80 a month.

Then Verizon sent me a card offering $50 a month internet with a $10 a month veterans discount. The only thing holding me back was I was concerned about changing my email address which was ///////@windstream.net for 25 years But I got a Gmail account and took the bait. No real hiccups changing to Gmail.

As soon as I called Kinetic to cancel they immediately offered to reduce my bill which Im thinking why didn't you offer this five years ago. I lost my landline but I never used it anyway only for Kinetic internet.

So now Verizon cell phone and internet is $90 a month. I do not subscribe to any pay TV service. I watch free YouTube

Larry