View Single Post
Old 08-16-2022, 11:32 PM
Jeff Lazarus

Quote:
Originally Posted by perezfan View Post
Great stuff everyone!

I’d like to find a vintage Reds line-up card from late 60s - mid 70s.

Here’s one that’s been on eBay for quite a while. I like the fact that it’s very clean, done in pen (not carbon copied) and features the infancy of the Big Red Machine….

https://www.ebay.com/itm/155081976576

But this is outside of my wheelhouse. We can all see what the seller is asking, but can Jeff (or the other experts here) tell me what it’s actually worth?

It’s a game that the Reds lost, and I could not see anything of significance that occurred in this game. Thanks for any help the forum can provide!
Pricing items like these are exceedingly difficult because it is nearly impossible to find another one. Personally, I'm a buyer on basically any vintage lineup card (and have been for quite a few years), and I don't own a standard non-carbon copy lineup card from that era (I do have a few from the mid-1950's that all came in one lot and I have carbon copies from Game 4 of the 1976 World Series, but believe I have just 1 carbon copy lineup card from a regular season game from that era.

If I was going to say a range I think is reasonable, I would think $100-$200 in auction, but if the right people saw it, it could easily go for quite a bit more.

Last edited by Topnotchsy; 08-16-2022 at 11:32 PM.