View Single Post
Old 03-20-2019, 07:04 PM
D@le Irv*n

Being only 30 kms away from Toronto and not really being into the Expos, I have been a Jays fan for many years now. But that has already changed as I don't like the current management in Atkins or Shapiro nor how they are treating their future prospects like Bo, Tellez, Biggio, Alford and of course Guerrero Jr.

Much can also be said how they treated Donaldson and Tulowitzki and some of their other veterans as well. Those 2 guys couldn't wait to get out of there and they were pretty vocal about it is well once they did. That is normally something you don't hear players talk about after a trade or whatever but these 2 guys, imo, were glad to talk about the situation in Toronto, and it wasn't pretty!

The writing was on the wall, imo, when Alex Anthopoulos left the team a few years ago stating he also didn't like/get along with Shapiro and his agenda. I was really hoping that was just a personal conflict, but now, due to what I listed above, he certainly knew what was coming.

I'm not sure who I am going to root for this season but if I had to make up my mind right now then I'd choose the Indians or Yankees?